XR Super Charger
XR Super Charger
XR Super Charger
XR Super Charger
XR Super Charger
XR Super Charger

XR Super Charger

Regular price $124.95

Say good bye to 2 hour chargers! This 63v 6a charger charges your XR battery from 0%-90% in less than 1 hour! The remaining 10% of the charge is throttled down to help preserve battery life. The outer shell is fully constructed from aluminum. This charger is also switchable to 220v for over seas outlet compatibility. 

SPECS:

  • 90 Angled XLR Plug
  • Detachable Power Cord
  • Fully Enclosed Aluminum Housing
  • Cooling Fan
  • 110v/220v Input
  • 1 Year Warranty

105"Overall Length

6.75" x 3.5" x 2"

2lb 5oz

THE BIG QUESTION!!

Q. Will this damage my battery?

A. At 6A you will be good all day long to charge your XR -- the max output from the charger gets split in two. The max each cell in each string sees is 3A.
As long as the charger does not overcharge(ours will not),you're fine.
You'll only see the 6A output when the voltage is well below the 63 v (4.2 v per cell) of a full charge. As you get close to full (~62v) the amps will be cut back to a trickle to ensure there is no damage to your battery.